Bird Spikes are physical bird deterrents used to humanely block large birds from landing. Bird Spikes are not designed to harm birds. They simply create an uneven surface that birds cannot land on .Prevent birds from landing anywhere! Provides 100% protection on rooftops, ledges, fences, and more! The pigeon spikes we offer are a humane bird spike with blunt tips that prevents injuries to both birds and unsuspecting maintenance workers.
Plastic Bird Spikes are made of a durable polycarbonate material that won’t corrode or decay. Plastic Bird Spikes require zero maintenance, and provide total pest bird protection while maintaining facility aesthetics.
The detailed information for the bird spikes:
|Target Pests||large birds such as pigeons, crows, and gulls|
|Material of Base||UV-treated|
|Material of Spikes||ss304 ss316|
|No. of Spikes||20|
|Length of Base||50 cm|
|Width of Base||2cm|
|Length of Spikes||11cm|
|Diameter of Spikes||1.3mm|
1. Clean surface by removing all bird droppings and clean surface with solvent or applicable cleaning products, suitable for the surface you are applying
2. Apply a small bead of Bird Spike adhesive to the underside of the bird spikes all the way along the bottom
3. Apply bird spike strip to the surface you are installing
4. Apply even pressure along the base to press adhesive through the holes of the spikes (this creates a rivet type mushroom through the spikes)
5. Ensure spikes are set to the angle you desire, spikes can be bent to suit the area you are covering
How It Works
Pest birds such as pigeons and gulls like a flat surface to land on and pigeon spikes like our Bird Spike prevent them from landing to gain a foothold. The pigeon spikes flexible base allows it to conform to both flat or arched areas, making it a very effective bird control product.