● High resistance to corrosion and weathering – thanks to the best design and the best materials, these sturdy stainless steel spikes remain intact during blizzards and storms.
● FLEXIBLE AND HIGH QUALITY – Can only be used on the edge of the roof, balcony, etc. Unbendable
● HUMANE PRODUCT THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS – Keep the pigeons off the roof, away from ledges and from pooping everywhere. Even secure your fence against raccoons and feral cats. The spikes are easy to see and a harmless, effective deterrent
● PERMANENT SOLUTION – Durable all-metal commercial design ensures it can be used in harsh environments and cannot be used in low temperature blizzards
Specification of this type of bird spikes:
|Target Pests||large birds such as pigeons, crows, and gulls|
|Material of Base||• UV-treated|
|Material of Spikes||ss304 ss316|
|No. of Spikes||40|
|Length of Base||50 cm|
|Width of Base||2cm|
|Length of Spikes||11cm|
|Diameter of Spikes||1.8mm|
● Material: Stainless Steel, UV Stabilised Polycarbonate Plastic
● Widely usage: Can be used on window sills, fence tops, railings, ledges and balconies.
● Anti Multiple Kinds of Birds: The Bird Spike is a deterrent suitable for repelling pigeons, seagulls, sparrows, crows and other birds.
● Fixing Methods: Glue, screw, nail or cable tie
How to install bird Spikes?
1 take out the spikes
2 push inward the two ends
3 let two ends get through the base hole
4 press the spikes into the hole again
5 double sided tape or silicone glue can fit plastic surfaces
6 screws can be fasten on timer/concrete surfaces
7 zip ties will be best to bond on round/thin surfaces
Bird Spikes are the perfect solution to moving unwanted pigeons from your home and without harming them.
They just make it difficult to land in the spiked areas so that the birds will fly to another location.
No specialist tools are required to fit these bird spikes.
The installation job is easy, and then you will get a bird free home!